If you plan on visiting the International Boat Show in Fort Lauderdale, Florida this year, you may be pleased to find that a super yacht auction will be held at the event. This is being made possible by a unique group that is interested in the yachting industry referred to as “The Sacks Group Yachting Professionals” or “TSCYP” for short. All of the details are being worked out by this yacht group. The special sale is being planned for the very last day of the spectacular yacht show.
Individuals who are in the market for a yacht that is designed with a tremendous amount of luxury and style will be able to make reasonable bids in order to acquire just that. The luxury yacht created by Broward Motors that is identified by the name “Java” will be placed up for auction. It is a boat that is an amazing one hundred and twenty one feet in length. Interestingly, the actual auction will take place on the mega yacht in order to draw more interest. The event will start on the 2nd day of November 2009 at 3pm EST. If you are interested, you will need to go to the Las Olas Marina to the dock that is identified as “A”.
Individuals that are interested in taking place in this once-in-a-lifetime yachting auction will be required to be registered prior to the event, and they will need to be yacht brokers. If you want to bid on an auction for a luxury yacht at the International Boat Show in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, it is important to understand that there are some rules set in place in order to ensure fairness among all participants. The following represents the outlined guidelines for this spectacular yacht auction:
1. There will be an escrow account in which each participant will be required to place an amount of $150,000.00 for the yacht auction. This will be identified as the “Participation Deposit”. This requires registration and is considered to be refundable.
2. Prior to the official start of the super yacht auction, individuals who have been able to place their participant deposit may walk through the Java luxury yacht from the time of 1pm EST to 2pm EST.
3. Once the auction for the Java mega yacht has started, the bids will be considered “Open-bid” and will be performed in sequential-order.
4. The individual that is selling this beautiful yacht will have a certain amount in mind that they would like to sell the item for. If this minimum is not met, the seller may decide to cancel the sell and refund everyone. The seller may also decide to just go ahead and accept the highest bid.
5. If the yacht auction results in a successful sale, the legal documentation process will be handled and the buyer will be responsible for this, the fees, and moving the water vessel.
If you are ready to purchase your very own luxury yacht, be sure to mark the super yacht auction on your calendar. You could walk away with a mega yacht from this year’s International Boat Show in Fort Lauderdale with ease! All it takes is having the right bid!
* * *