This blue-orange passion was born on October 22, 1892.
The journalist and writer Dámaso Valdes began to meet with a group of men at the headquarters of the Gymnastics and Fencing Club, located at 283 Miter Street in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
From this meeting of enthusiasts, the decision to officially found the Club de Regatas de San Nicolás arose.
The first board of directors was made up of Dámaso Valdés (president), Rafael Posadas (vice-president), Jorge Tucker (captain), José María Cátala (sub-captain), Federico Gard (treasurer), Apolinario Hurtado (secretary), and the members Eduardo Vila, Francisco Pi y Suner, Dr. Julio Rojas, Arturo Nunez, Dr. Rodolfo Cattaneo, Teodoro Garay, Carlos Spongia, Maximiano Vázquez Teodoro Morris.
In those years, rowing was the activity that promoted the founding of the club and continues to this day as the flagship sport of the institution.
The inaugural party was held on February 2, 1893, with a regatta program that included six races, in which 10 boats competed.
We started with 64 members, we grew, we incorporated sports activities, we expanded into new venues, and today we have more than 8,000 members who make up this great community that stops us from growing and that talks to us, interacts… because “La Ribera is its people”
Contact Info
Address:
Juan Manuel de Rosas 100, B2900 San Nicolás de Los Arroyos, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Phone: 54 336 443-4075
Email: info@crsn.com.ar
Website: crsn.com.ar/nuestra-historia







