The 55th International Boat show, which is an exhibition of the wide range of boats and yachts from all over the world, is to be held in the beautiful city of Fort Lauderdale, a city which is more famously known as “The Yacht City of the World”.
The prestigious event will begin on 30th Oct, 2014 and will continue for 5 days. The event is scheduled to end on 3rd Nov, 2014. The event will continue on each of these days from 10 am to 7 p.m. The general admissions to the event will continue from 31st Oct, while the prime time Preview will actually happen on 30th Oct.
BOAT SHOW SCHEDULE
Oct 30 – Nov 3, 2014
Prime Time Preview:
Thurs. Oct 30, 10am – 7pm
Fri. Oct 31, 10am – 7pm
Sat. Nov 1, 10am – 7pm
Sun. Nov 2, 10am – 7pm
Mon. Nov 3, 10am – 5pm
Prime Time Preview (Thurs. Oct.30) -
$38 Online and $40.00 at Show
$40 Online and $42 at Show
Adult – $22 Online and $24 at Show
Children, ages 6-15: $7 Online and $9 at Show
Children under 6 – Free
Bahia Mar Yachting Center:
801 Seabreeze Boulevard, 33316
Hall of Fame Marina:
1 Hall of Fame Drive, 33316
Las Olas Marina:
240 E. Las Olas Circle, 33316
Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County
1950 Eisenhower Blvd., 33316
The Sails Marina
2150 SE 17th Street,
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33316
Pier 66 Marina 2301 SE 17th St,
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Fort Lauderdale Hilton:
1881 SE 17th Street, 33316
In fact, the event is not going to be held at one particular place. There are seven different locations at which this premiere International Yachting event is going to be held. The event covers various locations of the Broward County and Fort Lauderdale County. However, it can be said that the event headquarters is at Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach hotel and Yachting Center.
Marine Industries Association of South Florida (MIASF) the largest marine trade organization in the Southeast U.S is the owner of the show.
Are you still thinking of whether to go to the event or not? We promise you, you will not be disappointed at the decision of spending some precious moments of life being there. There are some beautiful highlights of the events which will surely help you in making the decision in the positive way.
- Being the Yacht City of the world, the city is going to feature the world’s largest in water boat show in the form of this 55th Event.
- The event will be held in the space of around 3 million square feet.
- At the seven different locations, the event organizers even provide ways to move from one place to another, through both land and water transportation methods.
- The event will showcase boats and yachts worth $4 billion.
- The wide varieties of boats ranging from the largest yachts, sailboats, ski boats to sport fish boats, Jet Skies and all other kinds are going to be featured in the 55th International Boat show.
- The event indeed offers the chance to every boat lover to get a glimpse of the costliest boats to the cheapest boats and Yachts.
- This event, in fact brings a healthy hope for all tourists from all over the world to see the numerous boats from all ranges and types, at a single place.
- The cruisers Yachts, Hatteras Express 45, Riviera 6000 Sport Yacht, MJM 50z and Ocean Alexander 100 Mega Yacht are some of the names among the long list of the unexplored and unique boats and Yachts which are going to participate in the event.
- Besides beautiful boats visitors will see the latest innovations in equipment, personal submarines and a huge selection of the latest yacht and water toys.
Thus, if you are true lovers of boats and Yachts, and love to explore them and always like to keep an eye on the upgrade and something new in the niche, this is the golden opportunity to be there and find all boats and Yachts at the single place and single time. The event is sure to enrich your knowledge and add something extra to the overall experience of yours. So, don’t wait, just start planning for the event and be there on time!
more info: www.showmanagement.com