Phuket International Boat Show (PIMEX) is the marine and lifestyle exhibition held annually at the Royal Phuket Marina Exhibition and Conference centre with 2,500 sq metres of air conditioned display space adjacent to the marina basin and a new in water plan to meet demand and accommodate over 40 yachts.
PIMEX 2011 exhibitors list include Sunseeker, Gulf Craft, Formula, Chris Craft, Princess, Riviera, Pershing, Ferretti, Crowneline, Windy Boats, Cranchi, Fairline Boats, Azimut, Benetti, SeaRay, De Birs, Northrop & Johnson, Horizon, and Mustang. For sailing enthusiasts, Jeanneau, Beneteau, Lagoon, Fontaine Pajot, Nautors Swan, Bavaria Yachts, Hanse, and locally built Andaman Cabriolet.
Andy Dowden, the show’s director, said: “We are pleased that PIMEX 2010 saw a good flow of local and international visitors, including many serious buyers. Each year the show continues to drive the marine business in Phuket and the rest of Thailand’s marine tourism sector. This year saw much more regional interest. It is very encouraging! We will build on this and make PIMEX even more successful next year. It looks like the global economic woes of 2009 have passed over the marine industry here in Phuket, and the future looks bright.”
You should visit the show, because there you will:
- See the wide range of boats for sale, displayed at this exclusive venue
- Discover the finest products and the latest trends in the industry
- Meet industry professionals (International and Regional yacht builders, service companies, charter operators)
- Take advantage of excellent networking opportunities
- Meet with high end marine property and resort developers
PIMEX 2011 will be held from 6 to 9 January.
* * *